Terms & conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Volkswagen Group UK Limited trading as SEAT UK, Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN.
- The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over at date of entry, excluding employees and the immediate families of SEAT (“The Promoter”), their suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the administration of the promotion.
- In order to participate in this promotion, participants must purchase a SEAT accessory pack (excludes spare wheel kits) between 09:00 GMT on 17.09.18 and 23:59:59 GMT on 11.11.18.
- Internet access required. This is an online promotion only, there is no telephone or postal entry route.
- Only one Dine Club card can be claimed per qualifying SEAT accessory pack purchased.
- Participants have until 23.59.59 on the 09.12.18 to register a claim for a Dining Club card at www.dineoutwithseat.com. Applications received after the closing date for claims will not be accepted.
How to claim:
- To claim, visit www.dineoutwithseat.com, register their details and upload an image of their invoice which clearly shows the SEAT accessory pack (s) purchased.
- All claims registered will be subject to verification. Claims will be verified within 3-4 working days (Mon – Fri excluding Bank Holidays) from date of submission of claim at www.dineoutwithseat.com.
- Participants who register a valid claim will be issued with 1 Dine Club card per qualifying SEAT accessory pack purchased.
- Dine Club cards will be issued within 7 working days (Mon – Fri excluding bank holidays) of the claim validation date via Royal Mail 1st class standard post.
- Dine Club cards must be activated prior to use, to activate visit https://www.dineclub.co.uk and select REGISTER NOW.
- Each Dine Club card can be redeemed for a 12-month membership with Dine. Membership with Dine is valid for 12 months from confirmation of the account being registered; membership will automatically be cancelled 12 months from date of confirmation.
- Dine Club cards can only be used by the registered card holder and are non-transferable.
- Dine Club cards are subject to Dine Terms and Conditions available at www.dineclub.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to enter the correct personal information at point of registration and claim. The Promoter will not be liable for the non-delivery of any gift caused by the provision of wrong information and will assume any returned gifts have been rejected and thus voided.
- Gifts are as specified and are non-exchangeable. There are no cash or other gift alternatives available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater values.
- The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and the gifts are subject to the gift manufacturer’s terms and conditions www.dineclub.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any participant’s negligence) in connection with any successful participant’s use of the gift. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for personal injury, death and fraud).
- In the event of any issues arising with any gift awarded in connection with this promotion, participants should liaise directly with Dine.
- The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to participate any Promotion repeatedly is prohibited. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a gift, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these promotional terms at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter's decision is final in all promotional aspects and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them. Consumers in Scotland and Northern Ireland may also bring an action in their local courts.